RACING NEWS

** PAID CUSTOMERS, PLEASE login using YOUR LOGIN ID AND PASSWORD TO GET MY DETAILED ANALYSIS. ALL THE BEST

2-12-2019             HYDERABAD         

Latest Updates



Tuesday, July 26, 2016

26-07-2016    KOLKATA
-----------------------------------------------------
Small card, you have to be very Responsible about your Betting today. Most of the centers, 90% above punters disastrous yesterday.so be careful.....

Race-1:
            5.Artegal Win
            (if u get place Even, u can go with Place....)
Race-2:
           5.Colourful Dreams  Place
           
Race-3:
          4. Sweet Stone Place

Race-4:
          2.Say You Say me Win
          3.Half Volley Place
Race-5:
         Last Season i given Winning Fortune all 5 times my Days Best , it won all 5 times..... 
         7.Winning Fortune Win
         8.Adzukis Win/Place
Race-6:
          5.Dreamz Unlimited Place
         10.Oriental Rocky Upset

ALL THE BEST..........

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sir thanks for the posting thought it was tough but ok lets start from tomorrow new innings thanks.

Unknown said...

Mr preetham was the day, hope it was good. Preetham I do not have u r no,so Iam posting here if call me I will give u some information also thanks friend

Unknown said...

Yeah sure syed.. but today I was quiet busy I was not able to go today..07349060679 this my number u can cal me anytime...

Unknown said...

Yeah sure syed.. but today I was quiet busy I was not able to go today..07349060679 this my number u can cal me anytime...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.